How To Enter:
- Follow the guidelines below and these specifications:
- Create your one colour vector artwork design using Adobe Illustrator
- Your print only can be placed on the front or the back of the shirt.
- Please keep the artwork dimensions to a maximum A3 Portrait size (29.7cm wide x 42cm high).
Good luck, wizards!
- Your design will be printed in black and white only. Please keep this in mind when you're designing it!
- Feel free to be as funny, sirius (see what we did there?), meme-worthy or as creative as you like... but...
- You cannot infringe on any licensed property (including names, text or images) in your design. Yep. You've gotta be super original!
- If you're stuck for ideas, feel free to use this as inspo:
- You're quite a catch (snitch reference)
- I Neville wanna be without you
- My father will hear about this!
- After all this time? "Always" or Always
- You're a keeper
- I'm the Chosen One
- Swish & flick
Terms & Conditions
The winner of this competition will receive:
- cash prize of $500
- t-shirt with your winning design in your chosen size, and
- a copy of the latest Harry potter book.
Five (5) runners-up will receive a $50 Beginning Boutique gift voucher and a copy of Harry Potter & the Cursed Child book. The runners up will be the 5 entries with the most votes excluding the winning entry.
By entering the competition, you are granting Beginning Boutique permission to use your entry for promotional activity.
You hereby grant Beginning Boutique a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display the Competition Entry (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed.
Beginning Boutique expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Competition Entries. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to remove any Competition Entries in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Each design entry must be the original work of the Entrant submitting the competition entry and must not be copied from any other person’s work. By submitting a design entry, each Entrant warrants that their competition entry is their original work and they have not copied it from any other person’s work, nor infringed the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any other person. If a competition entry uses text or image that is someone else’s work, that use must be with the consent of the owner of the work, and must attribute the author.