Beginning Boutique is a fun and innovative place to work. We are a super hard working team that is growing exponentially. BB gives employees the opportunity to have a varied and exciting place to work while still being professional and experts in our field. Before you apply make sure you know that this is what you want to do and where you want to be. Beginning Boutique is looking for some amazing people to join the team. Please find the available job listings below.
Chermside Sales Assistant Casual
We are looking for a new team member to help in our brand new store! Our store is in Chermside Westfield and we require shop assistants for holidays as well as on a more permanent basis.
- Positive and happy outlook for the store.
- Understand the sales process and are confident and happy to apply your skills here.
- Tech savvy with our website as well as POS systems.
- Presents well and understands the clothing.
- Monday, Sunday and Christmas availability for the entire period.
- Experience in a fast fashion retail environment.
Warehouse Staff Holiday Casual
We are looking for a new team member to assist in our warehouse. You need to have a keen eye for detail and know how important it is to get what you ordered right on time! Rosters would start November and end start of January.
- high attention to detail
- self motivated and shows initiative
- passion for retail and fashion
- able to work within a group or autonomously
- picking / packing orders
- receiving product
- maintaining a clean working environment
- excellent communication
- ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
- ready to do some manual labour
- Previous fashion experience in warehouse
- understanding of software programs for inventory
Submit your resume to [email protected] with a cover letter.
Want to up your skills in buying and product knowledge? We need someone to assist with uploading, steaming, organising and describing our products! You will get to work with our team to help get our product on site. This position needs to run through a university and is 90 hour unpaid internship that ends with the course requirement or needs to be undertaken by the student as experience learning with the same hours. We require 1 day a week and are looking for 2 interns this semester.
We need you to come with:
- Mac proficency
- Some photography skills - very basic
- Great time management skills
- A willingness to learn
- A willingness to do everything
- excel spreadsheet ability - basic sums and organisatoin
Are you looking to get real world experience in how a shoot runs? Need to upskill across your photography? We have a 12 week internship for you!
- Must have photoshop editing skills
- Must have photography skills to be able to set up own camera and learn quickly.
- It is fast paced and you will need to keep up!
- You will work with the team to make accessory content and help on our team create social media content on shoot days.
- Must be available Thursdays.
Senior Merchandise Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planner to join our team. Use the merchandise planning skills you have acquired across apparel, accessories or general merchandise to drive increased performance.
Reporting to the CEO and management team, this role will see you accountable for planning and trading activities.
Some Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Establish seasonal class plans for sales, stock, OTB, markdowns and stock turn.
In season trading: review current performance and recommend future replans to maximise sales and profit performance.
Establish and maintain item plans for all key items, ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained.
Develop monthly option plans and buy quantities.
Manage the online store uploading and in store presence if any process based on sales, store capacity & demographic
Responsibility to ensure that size ratios are optimised per style.
Presenting at the weekly trading meetings, providing analysis and recommendations for future strategy.
Liaise with buyer, production and CEO on store needs and stock issues / opportunities.
Liaise with Buyers on size, colour and related product analysis & OTB updates
Preparation and presentation of post seasonal analysis
To be successful you will possess the following:
3-5yrs Experience in Merchandise planning - preferably fast fashion.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Proficiency in all MS Office Programs
Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
An understanding of market trends/store demands
Excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills
The ability to work well within a team This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, analytically minded planner who is organised and can fit in with a positive and successful team.
Your success in optmising stock levels to sales will be highly regarded.
Full Time position.