Beginning Boutique is a fun and innovative place to work. We are a super hard working team that is growing exponentially. BB gives employees the opportunity to have a varied and exciting place to work while still being professional and experts in our field. Before you apply make sure you know that this is what you want to do and where you want to be. Beginning Boutique is looking for some amazing people to join the team. Please find the available job listings below.
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team! You will be assisting the Warehouse team in picking and packing orders, stock receivals, and ensuring our customers have the best online shopping experience.
Key Competencies (culture and technical) :
- Previous picking and packing experience in a fashion environment (at least 1 year experience)
- Strong attention to detail
- Looking to grow within the best online fashion store ;)
- Amazing problem solving skills
- Ability to work creatively and efficiently
- Continuously showing initiative within the team ad through all aspects of work
- Proven experience hitting KPI’s and target daily and weekly
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Experience within fashion and retail (at least 2 years’ experience)
- You don’t mind sharing the office with our furry friends
Want to up your skills in buying and product knowledge? We need someone to assist with uploading, steaming, organising and describing our products! You will get to work with our team to help get our product on site. This position needs to run through a university and is 90 hour unpaid internship that ends with the course requirement or needs to be undertaken by the student as experience learning with the same hours. We require 1 day a week and are looking for 2 interns this semester.
We need you to come with:
- Mac proficency
- Some photography skills - very basic
- Great time management skills
- A willingness to learn
- A willingness to do everything
- excel spreadsheet ability - basic sums and organisation
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with your skills and proof of the above :) CV and cover letter please. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
DESIGN AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
We are currently looking for an intern to join our team and assist with all aspects of design and production:
Spend all your days on social media, can pick the latest trends way before your friends, or religiously stay up-to-date with celeb news? We're looking for someone who can string a witty sentence together, knows their fashion and loves celeb gossip. Sound like you?
We need a Content Intern to:
- Run our VIP birthday program
- Help out with social media captions
- Have creative or feature article writing experience
- Pitch stories and article ideas
- Is Mac proficient
- Has strong organisational skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Perfect for a fashion, communications, marketing or journalism student
This position needs to run through a university and is 12-week unpaid internship that ends with the course requirement or needs to be undertaken by the student as experience learning with the same hours. We require 1 day a week and are looking for 2 interns this semester.
Apply for the role of Content Intern via email@example.com with your skills and proof of the above :) CV and cover letter please. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Good luck!
Want to get some real world experience with e-commerce? We are looking for an unpaid 12 week, 1 day a week intern to join the creative team. This role will give you insight into how we take the images for the website and prepare them.
Each week you will:
- shoot accessories in a studio set up
- retouch images
- prepare images for an ecommerce website
- quality controlling stock from shoot / accessories
- studio maintenance
- the ability to use a camera on manual settings
- basic to medium photoshop skills
- desire to learn
- postive attitude!